Saturday 19 November 2016

To all the blogs I've loved before....

Hi Everyone,

Great to meet you!  I'm Jo.  In 2009 my husband Jon and I bought a great block of land in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, about 20kms out of the city.   This site will soon become our family home for Jon, myself and our three children.  Since we bought the block, I have immersed myself in all things design.  To that end, firstly, there are a few blog owners to thank and acknowledge - your generosity in sharing your experiences has been so inspirational and without doubt, has helped me to develop my own vision for our new home.

Louise - Our Hamptons Style Forever Home
Natasha - Building our House of Grey and White
Belinda - GallerieB
Amity - Doing our Block
White Verandah
Hawthorn House

So now it is my turn to share our journey and, hopefully, help someone else along the way.

Thanks for stopping by

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment